Saturday, October 9, 2010

MY FAVORITE YOUTUBE GURUS

FAFINETTEX3
She was the very first makeup artist I watched. She was so beautiful, funny, and great at makeup! I love the fact she not only stuck to high-end cosmetics, but catered to the drugstore buyers as well! I wish she'd stopped getting hacked.. I see no point. She is great!


PURSEBUZZ
She's so pretty and cute! I love her voice. She does great tutorials as well. She covers so many topics. Very insightful! She gives me a: "She's my big sister" feeling. She's awesome.

MICHELLE PHAN
Awesome woman! I love her DIY or homemade tutorials. Her reviews are great and she is especially concerned about keeping thing clean/sanitary. She is so CREATIVE!!!!

XTEENER
What a sweet person. Very soft spoken. And does great tutorials. I love that she uses drugstore products as well.

BUBZBEAUTY
She is pretty and adorable. I love her voice too. Also very creative, and does great tutorials. Very simple and cute.

MAKEUPGEEKTV
Very INSIGHTFUL! I love her reviews and looks. The celebrity ones are cool! I like that she tries to keep them easy to follow. And provides options for people to try.
MAKEUPBYLEINABAAABY
This is one sexy, beautiful woman! She does really great tutorials. I LOVE her eyemakeup! She reminds me of Eva Longoria and Kim Kardashian sometimes. She uses a lot of high-end products, but uses some drugstore products as well.

BEBEXO
I love how simple she is. I enjoy her tutorials, she keeps it simple.. and she uses mostly drugstore products!! I love her reviews, and she is especially concerned about skincare...which is great!

EMILYNOEL83
Not only is she a beautiful woman, but her tutorials are good. I mostly watch her for her reviews. They are very informative. And she uses a lot of drugstore products.



KANDEEJOHNSON 
Extremely TALENTED woman! I love her DIY/craft videos. She does great tutorials, especially her COSTUME tutorials- they're INCREDIBLE! She gets into character, and she'll sing too! She has a great voice. She's a great makeup artist, very creative and hilarious! I'd love to see her act one day!

JLOVESMAC1
My most favorite, and I watch her everyday. She is a GORGEOUS Filipina, very insightful, great at makeup... I LOVE her eyes!!! And one word: HILARIOUS!!!!! She is a must see. She is like my new best friend.. I guess because I see a lot of myself in her too... personality wise.



No comments:

Post a Comment